Mark Elzweig Company, Ltd., is a national executive search firm providing recruiting services to the asset management community since 1985. On the retail side, we represent top financial advisors seeking career moves with national, regional, and independent firms. Simply put, we help advisors make strategic career decisions and get them the best deals. On the institutional side, we conduct a broad array of searches for money management organizations and major program sponsors. Over the years we’ve placed many talented individuals especially in key accounts, marketing, product management, manager research and field wholesaling. We pride ourselves on our unique perspective as well as our deep roots in both the retail and money management communities. As a result, we offer clients a complete overview of the world of asset management.
- Financial Advisor IQ - Tech Brings Consistency to Succession Planning financialadvisoriq.com/c/1100673/1162… 1 week ago
- Wirehouses still attracting adviser talent investmentnews.com/article/201504… via @newsfromIN 2 weeks ago
- How Rich Millennials Will Reshape Wealth Management onwallstreet.com/blogs/how-rich… 2 weeks ago
- Advisory fees rise above 1% after bottoming in 2013 investmentnews.com/article/201503… via @newsfromIN 3 weeks ago
- The Glory Days of Private Equity Are Over on.wsj.com/1CAaBpA via @WSJ 3 weeks ago