Mark Elzweig Company, Ltd., is a national executive search firm providing recruiting services to the asset management community since 1985. On the retail side, we represent top financial advisors seeking career moves with national, regional, and independent firms. Simply put, we help advisors make strategic career decisions and get them the best deals. On the institutional side, we conduct a broad array of searches for money management organizations and major program sponsors. Over the years we’ve placed many talented individuals especially in key accounts, marketing, product management, manager research and field wholesaling. We pride ourselves on our unique perspective as well as our deep roots in both the retail and money management communities. As a result, we offer clients a complete overview of the world of asset management.
- Breakaway Brokers Can Capture Top Deals wp.me/p37rxq-de 1 week ago
- Financial Advisor IQ - Are Your AUM Growing Fast Enough? financialadvisoriq.com/c/966514/95974… 1 week ago
- How Much of Their Nest Egg Should Retirees Spend a Year? aol.it/1oJxZpo via @daily_finance 2 weeks ago
- Client Retiring Unexpectedly? What to Do financial-planning.com/30-days-30-way… 4 weeks ago
- 6 books that changed Joe Duran's life investmentnews.com/article/201408… via @newsfromIN 4 weeks ago