Mark Elzweig Company, Ltd., is a national executive search firm providing recruiting services to the asset management community since 1985. On the retail side, we represent top financial advisors seeking career moves with national, regional, and independent firms. Simply put, we help advisors make strategic career decisions and get them the best deals. On the institutional side, we conduct a broad array of searches for money management organizations and major program sponsors. Over the years we’ve placed many talented individuals especially in key accounts, marketing, product management, manager research and field wholesaling. We pride ourselves on our unique perspective as well as our deep roots in both the retail and money management communities. As a result, we offer clients a complete overview of the world of asset management.
- Rethink your after-work routine to make the transition home a happy one. on.wsj.com/1EWFgPG via @WSJ 4 days ago
- 'Trustworthy' hedge fund execs generate more business but weaker returns eurekalert.org/e/655v via @AFTAUnews @EurekAlertAAAS 1 week ago
- Broker Movement May Well Have A Banner Year in 2015 wp.me/p37rxq-656 1 week ago
- Financial Advisor IQ - You Can Stop Chasing Next-Generation Assets Now financialadvisoriq.com/c/1067363/1110… 1 week ago
- Asset growth slumps across the advisory world in 2014 investmentnews.com/article/201502… via @newsfromIN 2 weeks ago