Mark Elzweig Company, Ltd., is a national executive search firm providing recruiting services to the asset management community since 1985. On the retail side, we represent top financial advisors seeking career moves with national, regional, and independent firms. Simply put, we help advisors make strategic career decisions and get them the best deals. On the institutional side, we conduct a broad array of searches for money management organizations and major program sponsors. Over the years we’ve placed many talented individuals especially in key accounts, marketing, product management, manager research and field wholesaling. We pride ourselves on our unique perspective as well as our deep roots in both the retail and money management communities. As a result, we offer clients a complete overview of the world of asset management.
- News Bulletin: Coke is Much Tastier This Week! Here’s Why wp.me/p37rxq-9Y 2 days ago
- When WIll Finra’s Broker Compensation Proposal Become a Reality? wp.me/p37rxq-9H 4 days ago
- 5 Issues Advisors Must Consider When Selling Their Practices wp.me/p37rxq-9u 1 week ago
- Must-Have Apps for Financial Advisors shar.es/B2wZK via @FinSocMedia 2 weeks ago
- The adviser industry is shrinking (and why that's a good thing) investmentnews.com/article/201403… via @newsfromIN 3 weeks ago