Mark Elzweig Company, Ltd., is a national executive search firm providing recruiting services to the asset management community since 1985. On the retail side, we represent top financial advisors seeking career moves with national, regional, and independent firms. Simply put, we help advisors make strategic career decisions and get them the best deals. On the institutional side, we conduct a broad array of searches for money management organizations and major program sponsors. Over the years we’ve placed many talented individuals especially in key accounts, marketing, product management, manager research and field wholesaling. We pride ourselves on our unique perspective as well as our deep roots in both the retail and money management communities. As a result, we offer clients a complete overview of the world of asset management.
- Client Retiring Unexpectedly? What to Do financial-planning.com/30-days-30-way… 5 days ago
- 6 books that changed Joe Duran's life investmentnews.com/article/201408… via @newsfromIN 6 days ago
- Top Brokers Are Walking Out Of Wall Street Banks And Taking The Most Important Thing With Them businessinsider.com/r-brokerages-f… via @bi_contributors 1 week ago
- Want Clients to Trust You? You’ve Got 0.05 Seconds (via @ThinkAdvisor) thinkadvisor.com/2014/08/06/wan… fw.to/Wv4btDW 2 weeks ago
- Advisors Without Continuity Plans Can Do Serious Damage to Their Clients wp.me/p37rxq-cJ 3 weeks ago