Mark Elzweig Company, Ltd., is a national executive search firm providing recruiting services to the asset management community since 1985. On the retail side, we represent top financial advisors seeking career moves with national, regional, and independent firms. Simply put, we help advisors make strategic career decisions and get them the best deals. On the institutional side, we conduct a broad array of searches for money management organizations and major program sponsors. Over the years we’ve placed many talented individuals especially in key accounts, marketing, product management, manager research and field wholesaling. We pride ourselves on our unique perspective as well as our deep roots in both the retail and money management communities. As a result, we offer clients a complete overview of the world of asset management.
- Financial Advisor IQ - You’re Not a Techie. How Do You Avoid Bad Technology? financialadvisoriq.com/c/1088663/1143… 1 day ago
- Advisors Already Prepped For A Fiduciary Standard wp.me/p37rxq-9Jr 2 days ago
- Departing Morgan Stanley Broker Demonstrates How Not To Resign wp.me/p37rxq-97C 1 week ago
- Prices for adviser practices aren't as high as most expect, but some factors can boost value investmentnews.com/article/201503… via @newsfromIN 1 week ago
- Crowded Out wealthmanagement.com/rias/crowded-o… via @wealth_mgmt 2 weeks ago