Mark Elzweig Company, Ltd., is a national executive search firm providing recruiting services to the asset management community since 1985. On the retail side, we represent top financial advisors seeking career moves with national, regional, and independent firms. Simply put, we help advisors make strategic career decisions and get them the best deals. On the institutional side, we conduct a broad array of searches for money management organizations and major program sponsors. Over the years we’ve placed many talented individuals especially in key accounts, marketing, product management, manager research and field wholesaling. We pride ourselves on our unique perspective as well as our deep roots in both the retail and money management communities. As a result, we offer clients a complete overview of the world of asset management.
- What Will Happen When The Advisor Retention Awards Expire? wp.me/p37rxq-cs 4 days ago
- 'Clients of the future' will want financial advice, but not how it's delivered today investmentnews.com/article/201407… via @newsfromIN 4 days ago
- 10 Mobile Habits Guaranteed to Help You Do More Business - tinyurl.com/m7nqoyb via @constantcontact 2 weeks ago
- Why some brokers stand by commissions investmentnews.com/article/201407… via @newsfromIN 4 weeks ago
- Indie reps happier at work than employee advisers: J.D. Power investmentnews.com/article/201406… via @newsfromIN 1 month ago