After spending many years writing columns for some really terrific financial publications, I’ve decided it was time to share some of my thoughts with the people who really care about the things I care about in a more personal way. In this blog I’ll throw out some thoughts and insights on things I see happening on Wall Street, the world of financial advisors, and asset management in general. If there’s anything you’d like to hear from me, please post a comment and I’ll follow up. It’s time to get a conversation going.
- 2018 Recruiting Outlook: Advisors shake off 2017 blues, anticipate strategic moves conta.cc/2xLwlnj https://t.co/2VZIBJxbO4 2 weeks ago
- Fred Wilson’s five lessons for budding venture capitalists are also pretty good life and work lessons qz.com/1089146 via @qz 3 weeks ago
- Recruiting surges at regionals, indies ― wirehouses not so much onwallstreet.com/news/raymond-j… 3 weeks ago
- Why Advisors Will Feel Freer To Make Career Moves in 2018 elzweig.com/2017/09/24/why… https://t.co/v97G62f9J3 3 weeks ago
- Wires are only Paying Up for Big Producers Morgan Stanley Trims Recruiting Bonuses for High-end Brokers advisorhub.com/exclusive-morg… 1 month ago