After spending many years writing columns for some really terrific financial publications, I’ve decided it was time to share some of my thoughts with the people who really care about the things I care about in a more personal way. In this blog I’ll throw out some thoughts and insights on things I see happening on Wall Street, the world of financial advisors, and asset management in general. If there’s anything you’d like to hear from me, please post a comment and I’ll follow up. It’s time to get a conversation going.
- Looking for a new firm? Don't do this. And where the deals are. conta.cc/2ua7Nm1 https://t.co/k7t2xcJShi 1 week ago
- Financial Advisor IQ - Why FAs Are Increasingly Dissatisfied with their Firms financialadvisoriq.com/c/1672533/1966… 2 weeks ago
- Wealth management firms are struggling with a drop in fees, scarcity of new clients bloomberg.com/news/articles/… via @business 3 weeks ago
- Financial Advisor IQ - Will the Wirehouse Training Refocus Pay Off? financialadvisoriq.com/c/1668703/1899… 3 weeks ago
- Financial Advisor IQ - Small Wirehouse Teams Are Sick of Neglect financialadvisoriq.com/c/1661673/1898… 1 month ago