After spending many years writing columns for some really terrific financial publications, I’ve decided it was time to share some of my thoughts with the people who really care about the things I care about in a more personal way. In this blog I’ll throw out some thoughts and insights on things I see happening on Wall Street, the world of financial advisors, and asset management in general. If there’s anything you’d like to hear from me, please post a comment and I’ll follow up. It’s time to get a conversation going.
- Firms are tightening standards. Are Brokerages Moving Away From Rep as PM Models? wealthmanagement.com/industry/are-b… 2 days ago
- What’s your RIA worth? A framework for understanding valuations wsj.com/articles/whats… via @WSJ 1 week ago
- Financial Advisor IQ - Commission Clients Don’t Want the DOL Rule financialadvisoriq.com/c/1590253/1822… 1 week ago
- Will Schwab’s New Hybrid Platform Steal Clients From Schwab RIAs? thinkadvisor.com/2017/03/14/wil… 2 weeks ago
- Will Advisors Accept Restructured ‘Post’ Fiduciary Recruiting Packages? elzweig.com/2017/03/09/wil… https://t.co/AqlhXt8hUU 3 weeks ago